I got this recipe from the Oprah show, it looks absolutely delicious!
1 ball (12 oz) purchased pizza dough
5 oz gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
5 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Roll out pizza dough into 1/4 inch thick around.
3. Using a 2.5 inch cookie cutter, cut out 30 circles and arrange on a large baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle cheese over each circle of dough. Top with tomatoes, pressing them gently into the dough.
5. Bake about 10 minutes or until pizzas are golden brown.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper.
7. Serve immediately.