This was delicious, a must make!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 small onion chopped
2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
2/3 cup orange juice
1 minced garlic clove
1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 tsp curry powder
2 TBSP corn starch
2 TBSP cold water
french fried onion straws
sliced green onions
1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Cover with onions and sweet potatoes.
2. Combine juice garlic, bouillon, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Pour over vegetables.
3. Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
4. Remove chicken and veggies and keep warm. Turn slow cooker to high. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 20 minutes.
5. Serve chicken and sauce over rice and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.