These are wonderful, one of our favorite on the go snacks!
2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup wheat germ
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup flour
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Mix together oats, sugar, wheat germ, flour, raisins, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl mix together honey, egg, oil, and vanilla, and pour into the dry mixture.
3. Use your hands to mix everything together well until all dry ingredients are well coated. Add in the chocolate chips and dried fruit.
4. GREASE a 9x13 baking pan and press mixture evenly into bottom of pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes but then cut and remove from pan before they harden completely!