2 cups baking mix (ie: Bisquick)
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I actually used 1/2 cup of an Italian cheese mix that I had in the fridge, and it was delicious too)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine baking mix, milk, and cheese in a bowl. Mix until a soft, sticky dough is formed.
3. Drop by the spool full onto an ungreased baking sheet, making approx. 16 2" balls of dough
4. Cook 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
5. Melt butter, stir in garlic powder and parsley. Brush over the tops of the warm, cooked biscuits.