6 Tablespoons margarine
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 ½ teaspoons seasoning salt
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
3 cups corn chex cereal
3 cups wheat chex cereal
1 cup mixed nuts
1 cup pretzels
you may substitute any cereal you like—mom always puts cheerios in hers
1. Heat oven to 250 and melt margarine in a large roasting pan in the oven.
2. Stir in the seasonings.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients until everything is evenly coated.
4. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper towels to cool
6. Store in Tupperware or large sandwich baggies—this will keep fresh for several weeks.